Bohol Philippines Web Design – Web Design, Website Hosting and Bohol Web Marketing Services
Last updated by BoholWebDesign at .
We Provide Complete Website Design Packages For Hotels and Resorts including ::
Custom Reservation Forms, Domain Name, Web Hosting, Custom Web Design and Logo Design,
SEO/SEM and Viral Social Networking and Internet Marketing, Photography and Videos for Hotels and Resorts Websites in Bohol and the rest of the Philippines!
Complete Design Packages Starting at 85,000 PHP
Most of the hotels and resorts overlook the importance of providing a great looking, error free, functional website
which will eventually be the gateway for their hotel, resort or business.
Bohol Web Design is the leading hotel and resort web design company servicing Panglao Restaurants, Bohol Resorts and Hotels in Bohol and Cebu Philippines, specializing in hotel and resort website design and expert internet marketing.
Our web design service hotel and resort design packages include:
- Integrated room and booking software for your hotel or resort FREE!
- Up to 25 Pages
- 1 year free hosting (65$ per year after that)
- 1 free domain .com .net (10$ per year after that for.com .net only)
- Integrated website design with on-line booking system
- Web site promotion, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are also included.
- 1 day of professional photography (up to 1000 photos and up to 5 minutes of video) for photographing rooms and surrounding area of the hotel or resort
- We market your resort or hotel website using the latest (SEM) Search Engine Marketing through – StumbleUpon, Twitter, Digg, Delicious, Facebook, Yahoo Buzz, Trip adviser, Google Maps, YouTube, Beach Resort Finder, Asia Hotels..and many more
- (NOTE: Modeling Fees and Travel expenses will be and extra charge depending on location. We do have professional male and female photography models available)
Bohol Web Design is the leading provider of hotel Internet web design and marketing services to the hospitality industry in Bohol Philippines.
We have expertise in Photography, Video, SEO, SEM, Link Back Marketing, Social Networking and search engine submission.
We handle all the Technical Web Design Jargon so you have more time to run your hotel or resort.
We even specialize in vacation web design, rentals web design for property management companies.
Our personalized on-line booking management systems are included with every web design package!
Bohol Web Design has clients in the lodging, hospitality, travel and tourism industries profiting from our online marketing solutions. We focus on designing websites that rank on top of the Search Engines.
Our Web Sites excel in usability and facilitate a digital purchasing solution which results in increased bookings, less mistakes (Double Booking) and more revenue.
Interested in our services? want to learn more on how we can save you money and book direct through your website instead of paying a travel agency 20% commission on each room booked?
Are you currently paying % commission on reservations made at your website?
If yes, Bohol Web Design can save you money. For example, a 65 room hotel with a room rate of US$100 has a total of 50 room nights booked per month at their own website.
EXAMPLE: Your hotel or resort could potentially be paying 10-20% of their revenue to one of our competitor booking engines – that is US$1000 per month. Bohol Web Design’s internet reservation system monthly fee for a 65 room hotel is US$0 and comes built into every website with this package – that’s a saving of US$1000 per month.
Contact Us Below To Find Out How We Can Help You!
I get lots of emails from potential clients who all want to know: How much should a website cost?
Nine times out of ten, they are shocked at the price and run to the first 50$ web designer and get burned! The facts below are, based on industry news.my prices are actually very low by comparison. What? You Don’t believe me? Well Here’s the scoop on today’s web design processes – my prices and their prices.
Take a look at this blog. Nice ha? Your looking at about $1500 for a design like this.
When people email me and ask for a design quote, I follow the same process that i have been following for years. I visit their current site and determine the following:
* What kind of havoc did the last web designer reap on their site? And how long will it take to straiten out someone elses mess?
* The type of business and their niche market “To determine how much work its going to take to get them to the top of the search engines”
* The complexity of the design or re-design. Does this client want a all kinds of bells and whistles in thier site? flash, custom java, sql, plugins?
After 2-3 hrs of research in thier market I usually have a good idea of how much to charge and send them a quote. Now, to answer the question you all want to hear. How much is all this going to cost me?
At this time, my designes start at $999. This price is for a blog that has minimal graphical complexity, no customized icons, and no logo production. What you do get at this price is rock-solid, hand-crafted, browser-tested CSS, XHTML, and simple (but striking) graphic design, includes seo, marketing and is usually done within 1-2 weeks.
In most cases, bells and whistles like plugin support, unique page designs, as well as extra graphics push the price up into the $1500-$2000 range. From there, the price is page by page specific CSS/XHTML coding and custom graphic design. A graph and back end custom coded intense web site could run as much as $3000.
“take a look at infobohol.com“ This is and example of a $2,000 website which the customer is making money on.
Rest assured, though, that the site i build you will be very user friendly and rank high in the search engines due to years of marketing and design experience under my belt! And to the customer, the design would receive many great comments.
Based on my experience, About 80% of you who just saw my prices thought, “WOW that’s too expensive!”
Well, you’re right, its alot of bread to be throwing out for a website, but actually, you’re wrong too.
You’re right because $999 is a alot of money in today’s economy being what it is. You’re wrong because companies throw this kind of money around all the time. They do so because they understand that crafting a brand holds a value that drives traffic and ultimately SALES to them and this amount is petty compared to what you will get out of one of my web sites. Having a professionally designed website for any business is a huge payoff.
I have a ton of clients that have made millions of dollars off their website in a few short months due the the fact that they:
A: are exposed to hundreds of thousands of clients that are looking for their services and or products
B: They had a web designer and marketing team that knows the niche marketing business and knows how to build websites that are attractive to thier clients which inevitably leads to sales plane and simple.
Everybody wants a Great Web Site full of bells and whistles, especially after seeing one that they really like. The problem is, nobody wants to pay for it. Few people understand the complexity of today’s web design platforms and what we as web designers have to go through to achieve the clients goals…believe me its labor intensive 16 hr days on a keyboard and lots of Coffee.:-)
Here is some info regarding industry pricing trends on web design.
For instance, other designers charge $3000-$5000 for a design- just the design! Thats IT! No marketing no SEO nothing but graphics. Some people may think this is an insane price, i think it is but people are willing to pay this.
The major elements of web design include:
* Graphical examples sent to the customer
* Graphical splicing for optimal CSS/XHTML structure
* CSS/XHTML production in standards-compliant fashion
* Unique CSS/XHTML adaptation to CMS platform of choice
* Bells-and-whistles functionality to meet client requirements
All of the steps mentioned above require a high degree of expertise to be completed in professional fashion. Unfortunately, people who want great designs are oftentimes unfamiliar with the amount of knowledge required to make their dream site a reality. Sometimes I think people see a design and think oh that’s easy …i built a website in GeoCities one time and it took me only 2 hrs…In the real world however, things are intensely more complicated.
And this is why you hire professional web designers.
One of my clients got socked for $2500 for a custom CMS design that was just plain broken. By someone that calmed he knew how to design websites. bewhere of these people claiming they know what they are doing. Get referrals and take a close look at thier portfolio.
Another example? Some semi-talented designers from India, charges $3500 as a base price. WOW and they get plenty of work they are just over priced. I asked Armod why the high price? His answer shocked me.. “I charge this because people think if they pay allot they will get allot…” Hmmm
How’s my $999 price tag sound now? Looks to me like I need to raise my prices
People like surprises. Unfortunately, when those surprises include a hefty price tag, people hate them.
Here’s some professional web designers way to “sucker you in” and then “Go for the KILL”:
1. Buy a domain name: $8.95 – Cheap you say…
2. Buy a hosting package: $50/yr. – not bad …. ok
3. They set everything up, and then you realize you need a better design because your site currently looks like 150,000 others out there. Whoops. you just stepped into a hole of quicksand!
The problem here is that when setting up a new site, newbies often think, “$8.95 for a domain? Awesome, let’s get started!”
Next, they get hit with the reality of hosting fees, and while they’re a little bummed about having to pre-pay for 1 year in order to lock you in that great price of $500 for this awfull design. Then they go ahead and say well our other designs are allot better but they cost $1000-$2000. What happened to 500$? and what about SEO? and marketing?
Ohh they say…that is a separate charge of $1000 more dollars of your hard earned money. Now your up to over $3000 for a design that started at $500.
and now what do you do? Hire another designer….no they have you locked in because you are registered in their accounts and usually they will cut you off if you try and take your business else where…i have seen this 100 times from frustrated clients and i think it gives us good honest designers the shaft.
Please leave your comments below…
22 out of every 100 new active domains in the US are running WordPress.
These are staggering statistics! And the way WordPress is improving i'm sure it will extend into more and more users and developers hands and domains!
State of the Word
This has been an exciting year for WordPress. We’ve grown to power 14.7% of the top million websites in the world, up from 8.5%, and the latest data show 22 out of every 100 new active domains in the US are running WordPress.
I have been using WordPress for many many years now. I have used wordpress for almost all of my clients sites and only a few were actual blogs!
When you think about it, any kind of organization or business needs a recent news or events section right? So why wouldn’t you use the #1 CMS platform to accomplish just that; but with both ease of use and a stylish outcome. Its a no-brainer right?
I couldn’t see any reason why any of my clients would want to have a static website when WordPress does so much right out of the box.
I think that most people don’t realize that a WordPress can look any way and do anything they want it to. Many of my clients also don’t realize what the power of RSS can do!
WordPress, RSS and Google oh my!
They do play VERY well together…
They also conducted their first ever user and developer survey, which got over 18,000 responses from all over the world:
They found a few interesting tidbits from the survey responses already, including that 6,800 self-employed respondents were responsible for over 170,000 sites personally, and charged a median hourly rate of $50. In tough economic times, it’s heartening to see Open Source creating so many jobs. (If each site took only 3 hours to make, that’s $29.5M of work at the average hourly rate.)
I had just updated to WordPress 3.1 and i must say its a huge improvement for WordPress Fans everywhere!
According to the Official WordPress.org site: wordpress.org/news/
This release features a lightning fast redesigned linking workflow which makes it easy to link to your existing posts and pages, an admin bar so you’re never more than a click away from your most-used dashboard pages, a streamlined writing interface that hides many of the seldom-used panels by default to create a simpler and less intimidating writing experience for new bloggers (visit Screen Options in the top right to get old panels back), and a refreshed blue admin scheme available for selection under your personal options.
There’s a bucket of candy for developers as well, including our new Post Formats support which makes it easy for themes to create portable tumblelogs with different styling for different types of posts, new CMS capabilities like archive pages for custom content types, a new Network Admin, an overhaul of the import and export system, and the ability to perform advanced taxonomy and custom fields queries.
With the 3.1 release, WordPress is more of a CMS than ever before. The only limit to what you can build is your imagination.
(No video yet for 3.1, we’re going to add it later.)
So far the updates took just fine with no “Side-affects” to any plugins and no theme problems..it was a smooth upgrade for me.
Please leave your comments below if you have any feedback on the WordPress 3.1 Upgrade.
Daily Tip: Disable the WordPress 3.1 Admin Bar – WordPress …
An admin bar will be turned on by default in WordPress 3.1. For many WordPress users, this is just another thing that needs to be turned off
Daily Tip: Disable the WordPress 3.1 Admin Bar – WordPress …
Finally there is a web hosting company that will host your website, install WordPress for you and support it FREE!
Experience the best web host for your wordpress blog.
We can support your installation of wordpress after hosting your website for you.
Need some advise on what WordPress Plugins to use? Or the WordPress theme to use that would be right for you or your business?
We offer free support (up to 5 hrs of free support per year) to help you with your WordPress Installation.
This is provided free of charge from PhilippinesWebHosting.com via email support or chat.
- Full standards compliance — We have gone to great lengths to make sure every bit of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards of the W3C. This is important not only for interoperability with today’s browser but also for forward compatibility with the tools of the next generation. Your web site is a beautiful thing, and you should demand nothing less.
- No rebuilding — Changes you make to your templates or entries are reflected immediately on your site, with no need for regenerating static pages.
- WordPress Pages — Pages allow you to manage non-blog content easily, so for example you could have a static “About” page that you manage through WordPress. For an idea of how powerful this is, the entire WordPress.org site could be run off WordPress alone. (We don’t for technical mirroring reasons.)
- WordPress Links — Links allow you to create, maintain, and update any number of blogrolls through your administration interface. This is much faster than calling an external blogroll manager.
- WordPress Themes — WordPress comes with a full theme system which makes designing everything from the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake, and you can even have multiple themes with totally different looks that you switch with a single click. Have a new design every day.
- Cross-blog communication tools— WordPress fully supports both the Trackback and Pingback standards, and we are committed to supporting future standards as they develop.
- Comments — Visitors to your site can leave comments on individual entries, and through Trackback or Pingback can comment on their own site. You can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
- Spam protection — Out of the box WordPress comes with very robust tools such as an integrated blacklist and open proxy checker to manage and eliminate comment spam on your blog, and there is also a rich array of plugins that can take this functionality a step further.
- Full user registration — WordPress has a built-in user registration system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog. You can optionally close comments for non-registered users. There are also plugins that hide posts from lower level users.
- Password Protected Posts — You can give passwords to individual posts to hide them from the public. You can also have private posts which are viewable only by their author.
- Easy installation and upgrades — Installing WordPress and upgrading from previous versions and other software is a piece of cake. Try it and you’ll wonder why all web software isn’t this easy.
- Easy Importing — We currently have importers for Movable Type, Textpattern, Greymatter, Blogger, and b2. Work on importers for Nucleus and pMachine are under way.
- XML-RPC interface — WordPress currently supports an extended version of the Blogger API, MetaWeblog API, and finally the MovableType API. You can even use clients designed for other platforms like Zempt.
- Workflow — You can have types of users that can only post drafts, not publish to the front page.
- Typographical niceties — WordPress uses the Texturize engine to intelligently convert plain ASCII into typographically correct XHTML entities. This includes quotes, apostrophes, ellipses, em and en dashes, multiplication symbols, and ampersands.
- Intelligent text formatting — If you’ve dealt with systems that convert new lines to line breaks before you know why they have a bad name: if you have any sort of HTML they butcher it by putting tags after every new line indiscriminately, breaking your formatting and validation. Our function for this intelligently avoids places where you already have breaks and block-level HTML tags, so you can leave it on without worrying about it breaking your code.
- Multiple authors — WordPress’ highly advanced user system allows up to 10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.
- Bookmarklets — Cross-browser bookmarklets make it easy to publish to your blog or add links to your blogroll with a minimum of effort.
- Ping away — WordPress supports pinging Ping-O-Matic, which means maximum exposure for your blog to search engines.
There’s much more, but these are the highlights.